About Lasting Recovery Outpatient Programs
Lasting Recovery is the program for you if…
- You desire to live a life free of alcohol and/or drugs.
- You do not require the supervision of residential care.
- Your addiction has affected your family and your life.
- You want to develop a positive recovery identity.
- You are seeking treatment that still allows you to work and/or attend school.
- You have suffered a relapse and need to develop a support system to stay on track.
- You require a continuum of care after transferring from an inpatient facility.
- You are currently in sober living and require more structure in your recovery process.
- You are looking for affordable treatment.
Our outpatient programs provide group and individual counseling sessions which are based on the individual needs of each client. The program length is customized to every individual and our aftercare groups meet weekly for up to a year following treatment.
Where to Find Us
We are conveniently located at 6046 Cornerstone Ct. W, in San Diego—just four lights east of the 805 and Mira Mesa Blvd (with plenty of parking).
WE CAN HELP YOU LIVE A LIFE FREE FROM ADDICTION. PLEASE CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ASSESSMENT
Lasting Recovery offers a variety of services that can be tailored to an individual’s needs. An initial consultation helps to establish concrete goals that can assist a client in meeting their optimum health.
The first step in the process involves a free comprehensive assessment of an individual’s current needs and the level of care required to meet them. This can help determine the appropriate outpatient program and the type of treatment necessary.
The professional assessment by clinical staff includes:
- Recent use, history of withdrawals, and the current need for detox.
- The past history of drug and alcohol use.
- Prior substance abuse and mental health treatment.
- Lifestyle issues.
- Family and social relationships.
- Physical health and any current diagnosed conditions.
- Vocational and educational status.
Upon completion of this initial assessment, a comprehensive and individualized plan can be developed that allows for a flexible and holistic treatment plan that which best meets the needs of each individual.
Depending on the needs of an individual, it is important that they find a program that best fits their lifestyle and obligations. Lasting Recovery has two types of outpatient programs that are tailored to meet the recovery goals of every individual.
Our individualized treatment plans allow the staff of Lasting Recovery to provide care for adult men and women who struggle with substance abuse issues. We are committed to helping clients heal and rebuild their life.
Our IOP Program examines the challenges an individual faces in their road to recovery and works out a plan to meet small goals throughout the process. With open therapy and a sense of accountability, our Intensive Outpatient Program helps each client discover their own path and plan the best possible program to meet their needs.
For individuals with an immediate need for a safe environment with medical and psychiatric services, our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) may be the best option. Designed for those with more severe dependencies and/or mental health issues, the PHP delves into the treatment of the behavioral issues associated with recovery—like anxiety and depression.
The Cognitive Behavioral Therapy portion of the day includes skills to sharpen an individual’s coping mechanisms within recovery to effectively face trauma and other co-occurring disorders.
Treatment Planning and Goals
In order to set a goal, one must understand the steps needed to achieve it. Research has continuously demonstrated that a lasting recovery from chemical dependency is achieved through self-education. Education that is based on concrete evidence creates the basis for a solid treatment plan at our facility.
The integration of holistic practices inspires the foundation of a caring and supportive therapy in a stable and structured environment. The longer one stays free of chemicals the better the chances of stopping the destructive cycle of dependence and addiction.
Lasting Recovery Treatment Goals Include:
- Interrupt the self-destructive pattern of alcohol and drug dependency
- Assess to correct the harm to health and emotional well-being
- Help clients and where appropriate, family members, understand chemical dependency and relapse
- Help clients improve their relationship and communications skills.
- Introduce clients and where appropriate, their families, to 12 step programs or other community recovery support as a key to maintaining a sober lifestyle.
At Lasting Recovery we help those who are ready to live a life free of alcohol and drugs reclaim their health, mend their relationships, rebuild self-esteem, and develop effective relapse prevention skills.
Substance Abuse Education
We offer a comprehensive educational program that provides a forum to process a variety of recovery issues. Our format includes the use of lecture, group discussions, and take-home assignments to help clients stay motivated and prevent relapse.
Group sessions allow clients to comprehend the full effect their substance abuse has had on their lives; while discovering the causes and consequences of chemical dependency. Through an educational approach, we help clients identify the personal situations and triggers that previously led to unhealthy life choices.
We offer an entire series of regularly updated articles, videos, and useful resources that provide invaluable information to both the substance abuser and their family members.
At Lasting Recovery we strongly believe it is critical to address the mind, body, and spirit as a means to heal the whole self. That is why with each program we offer a variety of holistic activities such as:
- Evening program includes acupuncture and yoga on alternate weekly sessions.
- Morning program includes a choice of yoga or poetry therapy on Fridays.
- Full Day PHP program includes additional holistic activities.
We invite you to take some time to explore.
Help is waiting. Call now.
Confidential hotline. Phone answered 7 days a week.