Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Group Treatment
Intensive Outpatient Program*
Learn how to change your behaviors, emotions and thoughts that are linked to problems in living.
Do I Need CBT?
Are you struggling to get your basic physical, safety and love/belonging needs met? Think back to the past few weeks or past months and ask yourself how often you’ve experienced
- Being Angry, irritable, or aggressive
- Loss of interest in work, friends, family or once-pleasurable activities
- Feeling intense sadness, hopeless, discouraged,
- Pronounced difficulty with sleep – too much or not enough
- A need for increased alcohol or drugs
- Withdrawing from family and friends or becoming isolated
- Persistent thoughts of suicide or suicide attempts
When your thoughts and feelings are negative, you affect your relationships, and your work while leaving you feeling even more alone and hopeless.
If you can have struggled for the past few months with these symptoms, get on a new track and learn how you can change your thoughts and create a new perspective!
You will learn you are not alone and quickly benefit from the educational and emotional support of our staff and other group members as you begin to overcome the physiological, social and relational effects of depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other co-occurring disorders.
You will learn about:
- types of psychiatric and addictive illnesses
- cognitive distortions
- automatic thoughts
- relapse and crisis prevention
- co-occurring disorders
- schema therapy-unmet needs
- … and more
|1:30pm – 4:30 pm||1:30pm – 4:30 pm||1:30pm – 4:30 pm||1:30pm – 4:30 pm||1:30pm – 4:30 pm|
Thoughts are not ‘fixed’. They are not ‘how you are’. You will learn to create a different perspective through the words you say to yourself. And you will learn to be compassionate with yourself on your life’s journey.