CARF ACCREDITATION 2010-2021 Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
“This achievement is an indication of your organization’s dedication and commitment to improving the quality of the lives of the persons served. Services, personnel, and documentation clearly indicate an established pattern of practice excellence.”
For the 4th time in a row, Lasting Recovery was awarded a three year CARF Accreditation for Integrated Addiction/Mental Health for both Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), and Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) also called Day Treatment Programs.
Per CARF Survey Summary:
Lasting Recovery has strengths in many areas.
- The organization operates from a location that is easily accessed and convenient for persons served, other stakeholders, and visitors. The facility is well maintained, is professional in appearance, and reflects the organizations commitment to provide services in an environment that respects the dignity and self-worth of persons served.
- The Organization has a well-organized and comprehensive system of fiscal management and controls that supports the operation of services of the organization. Well-developed financial practices and policies help preserve its financial solvency.
- The organization has developed a very positive reputation with its referral and payer sources.
- Persons served interviewed during the survey process expressed a high degree of satisfaction with services offered.
- The medical director is knowledgeable of both addiction and co-occurring disorders. This allows for individualized medical care that enhances the likelihood of client participation in the treatment process. Lasting Recovery uses technology to enhance its services by providing access to its medical director via telepsychiatry.
- Lasting Recovery incorporates holistic therapeutic modalities, such as mindfulness practices and yoga into its programming to enhance treatment outcomes. It also hosts external recovery groups on site for the convenience if its clients such as LifeRing Secular Recovery, Refuge Recovery and Women for Sobriety.
- The staff at Lasting Recovery is passionate about providing quality care that make a difference in the lives of persons served. Staff appears competent, caring and genuinely dedicated to the success and long-term viability of the organization.
- The staff members of Lasting Recovery are recognized for developing successful alumni and family groups. Clients and their family members often remain engaged in these groups after the client completes treatment.”
Kepro-Certified – Since 2013
Lasting Recovery is also a Kepro Certified TRICARE Provider for substance abuse and dual diagnosis treatment services as a Substance Use Disorder Rehabilitation Facility (SUDRF),
We provide treatment from 3-5 days a week, both ½ and full day, for active duty families, retirees and their families, through our Tricare/United BehavioralHealth/Military contract.
Service members include Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and certain TRICARE-eligible National Guard and Reserve members.
Lasting Recovery is Certified by the California Department of Health Care Services for Day and Outpatient Treatment for adults.
We are audited by the state every two years for compliance to state standards. Current Certification is from 2019-2021