Lasting Recovery provides evidence based practices, based on rigorous research that establishes the effectiveness of achieving desired outcomes.
Lasting recovery is the top-rated outpatient addiction recovery center in San Diego and demonstrates the 5 signs of quality treatment for you or someone you know who is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction.
- Accreditation: We are CARF Accreditation since 2010 with annual updates and inspection every 3 years to provide Integrated Substance Abuse. Lasting Recovery is certified since 2005 by the state of California, through January 2019.
- Our clinical staff are Masters or Ph.D level clinicians, licensed by their specific California boards, and addiction certifying are regularly updating their knowledge through training in substance use and mental disorders, with annual continuing education. Our intake counselor/case manager holds a Masters Degree in Public Health and is a Certified Addiction Treatment Specialist.
- Our Medical Director is a Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Fellow, American Psychiatric Association and Certified in Addiction Medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine. Our Registered Nurse has a specialization in Psychiatric Nursing and like the other staff, provides exceptional patient care.
- Medication: We offer FDA approved medication for recovery from alcohol and opioid use disorders. At this point in time, there are no FDA approved medications to help to prevent relapse from other problem substances. Medical Services for monthly Vivitrol injections are available to current clients and alumni with a history of opiate dependence.
- Evidence‐Based Practices: We offer treatments that have been proven to be effective in treating substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders including medication management therapies, motivational therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, DBT Skills, drug and alcohol counseling, education about the risks of drug and alcohol use, and peer support.
- Family Education: We include family members in the treatment process through weekly 90 minute family education group. Family members have an important role in understanding the impact of addiction on families and learning how to provide support.
- Supports: We support you establishing 3 ongoing recovery support group meetings outside of treatment, including 12 Step Recovery, Smart Recovery, Refuge Recovery, LifeRing, Women for Sobriety or Celebrate Recovery. We provide 1 year or more of After/Alumni Group, Family Group, 90 minute weekly groups facilitated by staff licensed clinicians. We help you to obtain medical care for your physical health issues as well as referral for ongoing therapy and psychiatry after treatment.