TRICARE Health Insurance for Addiction Treatment
Lasting Recovery, certified by as a Substance Use Disorder Rehabilitation Facility (SUDRF) since 2010, and contracted with HealthNet Military to provide treatment if you have prime or standard plans, to:
- Active duty military spouses and family members in the young adult program
- Retirees, their spouses and adult children up to age 26.
- Program admission decisions based on severity of medical diagnosis.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), (Half and full day programs- 5x a week)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (Evening program – 3x a week)
- Substance Abuse and Dual Diagnosis
Daily, M-F; 10:00am – 4:30pm – Full-day PHP program
Daily, M-F; 10:00am – 1:00pm – Half-day PHP program
Evening; 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Intensive Outpatient Program
The LR co-founder worked with Military families, from 1982-2004 in her private practice, in Coronado and San Diego, specializing in addictions, depression, anxiety, marital and family issues. She provided in-service training for Family Service Center staff on addiction and families, PTSD, and workshops on military adjustment.
Lasting Recovery is pleased to help San Diego’s military families with their addiction and dual diagnosis treatment needs on an outpatient basis.