TRICARE Health Insurance for Addiction and Mental Health Treatment
Lasting Recovery, certified as a Substance Use Disorder Rehabilitation Facility (SUDRF) since 2010, and contracted with HealthNet Military to provide treatment to:
- Active duty military spouses and family members in the young adult program
- Retirees, their spouses and adult children up to age 26.
- Program admission decisions based on severity of medical diagnosis.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) ( Full day programs- 3-5x a week )
- Intensive Outpatient Program ( Evening program – 3x a week )
- Substance Abuse and Dual Diagnosis
Daily, M-F; 10:00am – 4:30pm – Full-day PHP program
Evening; 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Intensive Outpatient Program
Lasting Recovery is pleased to help San Diego’s military families with their addiction and dual diagnosis treatment needs on an outpatient basis.